thenetworkone provides leading independent agencies in any market – accredited by thenetworkone – with the necessary resources to compete effectively with traditional multinational agency networks.
Membership provides an independent agency:
- Graphic and other materials enabling the agency to present itself as an accredited member of thenetworkone
- personalised recommendations of local partner agencies covering 109 countries
- support and advice in developing international strategies and creative work
- co-ordination of input from key markets as required.
The cost of annual membership is $3,250 USD or £2,500 GBP or €2,950 Euros.
You can download the full details of membership here.
TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
Accreditation of any agency by thenetworkone, implying an endorsement of the agency’s quality and capabilities, will be at the discretion of thenetworkone. If we decide to accredit an agency, we will not publicise that accreditation in the public domain without the agency’s agreement.
Accredited agencies may choose to become members of thenetworkone. Included in this is the agencies’ right to publicise their membership of thenetworkone and to use thenetworkone identity and materials in their own literature and presentations, for the duration of their membership.
- to keep thenetworkone informed, if they commission work from, or introduce clients to, agencies recommended by thenetworkone
- to respect thenetworkone’s right to receive commission from agencies in other countries, who we have recommended as local partners.
- to recognise thenetworkone’s ownership of our trademark and associated materials
- only to use thenetworkone logos and graphic materials in accordance with thenetworkone corporate identity guidelines which are supplied to all new members.
Membership may be terminated by either party at three months notice, in the event of a change of ownership or control. Membership may be terminated immediately in case of gross misconduct or bringing the name of the other party into disrepute.
Note that accreditation by the networkone is non-exclusive. We may accredit more than one agency in each country; and accreditation does not prevent the agency from accepting business from other sources or belonging to other international organisations.